Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Bump!

As it states in the picture this is my 27 week baby bump! Now everywhere I go people are asking me "what am I having?" "have you picked out a name" or "how is the nursery coming along?" Well, "Boy" to answer the first question and "Oliver" to answer the second question. To answer the third question,"the nursery is all cleaned out we have a crib and dresser that are still in the boxes and I have the material picked out to make the bedding. With 13 weeks or sooner left to go my goal is to try to have everything done by 36 weeks...let's see if that actually happens :) This has been such a fun time feeling our little guy kick, dance, move, hiccup and summersault or at least that is what it feels like. I find he moves most while the music is on, I'm eating food, at night watching t.v. or when I am trying to sleep.
24 week baby bump it was Valentine's Day!
This was the 20 week baby bump. This was when the little elementary school kids started asking me if I was going to have a baby.
This was my little 15 week bump :)

2 comments:

  1. Dani! YOU ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!! I am just so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani I agree with Rachel!! You are so cute and congrats!! I'm so excited for the chance to see you guys in a few weeks at Lex's shower. Where did you get that polka dotted shirt- too cute!

    ReplyDelete