Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

NERDS!!! Yes we are, we went and saw STAR WARS Episode I in 3D! It was Awesome!! Its funny because even though we have seen STAR WARS a million times it never gets old especially in 3D and on the big screen! Its so fun being able to share all of these nerdy moments with my husband.

In honor of Valentine's Day and STAR WARS coming out, I decided to make sugar cookies! They were delicious especially since they are my mom's recipe nice and soft!!! So I hardly ever make desserts especially since Aaron and I just eat them all, well this little boy inside me all he wants are sweet treats. So this is the best reason to make something YUMMY!!!


We had fun at our friends house the Bunkers decorating giant sugar cookies with loads of candy, frosting and sprinkles!!! This was our first experience with decorating giant cookies and we had a blast!!!


For part of Aaron's Valentine's gift I decided to decorate his car while he was at school. I put red and pink balloons along with little love notes on hearts in his car. It was really fun decorating even though I got lots of weird looks from other college students...let's be honest they were just jealous that their lover didn't do that to their car! Aaron was really surprised and loved it!!!

My little Pooky Bear for my Valentine's gift brought me home a dozen roses and made me a spectacular dinner. He made me some salmon, potatoes, and asperagus. The salmon was amazing he made up his own spread to put on it, the salmon was so moist and delicious. What a man!!! Thanks babe I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment